Steps for Participating:
You first have to create a profile and join the Pro Humanitate Honor Roll Program. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to: www.wfu.edu/phhonorroll , click Login, click Register
- Click Register next to Wake Forest University & Create your account
- Click Join an Organization & Click Organizations next to Wake Forest University
- Click Service & Click Join next to Pro Humanitate Honor Roll
- Click Submit under the Request to Join section
- Your request to join will be sent to a site administrator. You will receive an email within a few days once you’ve been registered as a participant in the program.
Once you’ve been registered as a participant, follow these steps for logging your hours:
- Go to www.wfu.edu/phhonorroll click Login Type your user/name email and password that you established during the registration process.
- Click PH Honor Roll on the left sidebar
- Click Tools & then Click Timesheet
- Log your service and click Submit
- All of your Semester Hours are due on the following dates: Summer-August 1st,Fall- December 1st, Spring- April 1st
- Once you complete 50 hours, you will be sent an email asking you to submit a short reflection about your service over that semester. The Reflection Form should be filled out online at www.wfu.edu/phhonorroll, login, tools, forms. Once we receive your reflection, you will be placed on the Honor Roll for the semester in which you completed your hours.
- All students that submit 50 hours of service in the summer, fall, or spring semester will be eligible for service awards and invited to the service recognition banquet at the end of the school year.
- Students can download their service record to use as supplementary information for graduate school applications, scholarship applications, job searches, etc.